Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(12-24-2019, 12:53 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Unyuuushee'sjustsoooooadooooraaaaaable!!!!!

Uh.. sorry. Got a little too excited. She's adorable!

Ah, no, it's okay ^^. I'm glad you find her adorable. 

(12-24-2019, 02:38 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Aww, she's really cute.
Hope you can find the other witches you'd like; it's interesting to see the different versions of them all together.

Thank you.
They're kicking about on eBay every so often, it's just often the question of how much I am willing to pay at the time. Because this hobby is bad for the wallet. 

(12-24-2019, 03:56 AM)davidd Wrote: Anne is a cutie. Add some brass and leather accents to her outfit and she would be a marvelous "steampunk" character. (Which I think I've mentioned before; sorry. But she would!)

Hehe, I'm honestly surprised someone hasn't tried to make a steampunk Anne Shirley already.

(12-24-2019, 03:04 PM)Elfy Wrote: There’s something about red hair and steampunk that seems to work.

That's very, very true. 

- - - 

361: Always
[Image: 63990726_baf8d84d1506e353029f30de2a508f1c_standard.jpg]
The Force will be with you.
(Not a spoiler: just playing off that huge hug in the trailers.)
May the Schwarz be with them, they're going to need it...
(12-24-2019, 10:37 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: May the Schwarz be with them, they're going to need it...

LOL  Look at you with the Star Wars parody references now!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(12-25-2019, 03:17 AM)davidd Wrote:
(12-24-2019, 10:37 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: May the Schwarz be with them, they're going to need it...

LOL  Look at you with the Star Wars parody references now!

I love that movie! I actually know Space Balls much better than Star Wars, I practically only watched the original trilogy to understand Space Balls better LOL
That’s a lovely sweet photo. Makes me sad all over again.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thanks all!

- - -

Tree
[Image: 64025279_d53c584391486c519fb853b4e03b0141_standard.jpg]
Basil decided to sit as high as he could in our tree while the lights were not switched on.
He looks like he just decided that this isn't high enough and he's going to conquer the star on the top to fix that.
He looks genuinely puzzled by the presence of the star. I love his plaid shirt!
He looks like the dad in the movie, A Christmas Story: "That star on the top, there, it's crooked!"
I think he looks like he's not sure how he's going to get down! LOL
Merry Christmas, werepuppy!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
There's a little more height to climb Basil!

Merry Christmas werepuppy!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
So Basil has now discovered the concept of a Christmas Tree.
Thank you, all!

I think Basil was very confused by the star - he'd never seen one up close. For your amusment, please picture him falling backwards at the sight of the star flashing all different colours.

- - -

Elinor Rose
[Image: 64072586_e0f5e5ef5b3bcd650a5f1dc0931fe4b7_standard.jpg]
Arrival date: 25th December 2019
One of my doll related Christmas gifts! She really should have a hat, but it wouldn't sit nice on her. She's one of the Silkstone dolls, and she's just gorgeous, really. I think she'll be the sister of Clarice around here...
Ooh, very classy looking!
A stylish and elegant addition to your collection! Very nice!