Dollfie Dream Sister Kagamine Rin --- Review and lots of BIG pictures!
(02-16-2019, 03:06 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Rin is such a cutie!  A lot of the DD heads don't appeal to me, but I do like both Rin and Len.

I really like her as well. At first, Dollfie Dreams didn't appeal to me either but it was because I looked at the generic base models. When it's a licenced character there's more efforts put in making the face it seem so that's why most of them are beautiful. Especially the most recent ones.

On a side note, I may or may not buy a DD Miku. There's way too many things to buy before that and I have absolutely no idea how I could reorganise the right side of my TV cabinet. What will be most likely from me is to slowly get the official Rin costumes and maybe commission one. Dollfie Dreams are ludicrously expensive so maybe one will be more than enough. The fact that those dolls are so posable and can easily change costumes open many kick-ass display possibilities confined in a single space.
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dollfie Dream Sister Kagamine Rin --- Review and lots of BIG pictures! - by Kanrabat - 02-16-2019, 03:36 PM