New(ish) dolls and a wig extravaganza
One last doll/ wig... This was the third wig I got from Denver Doll, with the intent of using it some day for a Dal custom. (I bought a MIO Mocha Dal kit ages ago and have yet to find someone to do the face-up...) Then last week I discovered a mocha Dal custom on ebay for a rather low BIN price ($60 including shipping for a fully done-up doll-- wig, elaborate costume, everything). There weren't many pictures, but from what I could see she looked really well done, which I found surprising for the price. (There are lot of amateur-ish looking customs that get listed for a lot more!) I hemmed and hawed for several hours and finally decided to purchase her, though I tried not to get my hopes up too much that she would be really spectacular. Well, she arrived yesterday, and she's beautiful! I rechipped her and rewigged her with the Denver Doll wig. (She came with a white wig and milky white chips.) I wasn't in love with the wig I chose for her yesterday, so spent this evening trying her with all my spare wigs, but nothing looked right. So then I put the first wig back on, and with a small adjustment (putting the part off center), I really like it!

Meet Soliloquy...

[Image: 40778762263_0d2e0267b5_z.jpg]Soliloquy2 by tisue999, on Flickr

Messages In This Thread
RE: New(ish) dolls and a wig extravaganza - by dargosmydaddy - 05-01-2019, 10:17 AM