Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 73 theme announced
Whew, can you believe we've reached Round 73!?   Thanks so much to all of you for sticking around for all these challenge rounds. 

The theme, as chosen by our back-to-back rounds winner,  Lejays17 is End of Year Festivities (not just Christmas)

***Please be sure your photo entry is no bigger than 640 x 480 pixels***

You may submit your entries to me via PM or e-mail. The deadline is 0:00 HST, Monday, January 6, 2020 

I prefer PMs, but if you are having trouble sending those, you may e-mail me. My address is as follows--just leave out the spaces between the @ sign.

justlikewasabi @ gmail.com

If you have a title for your photo, be sure to list it. It'll be just called the lackluster and uninspired "Untitled" when I post it in the voting thread otherwise. 

Unsure about the deadline? Here is a list of the equivalent times in a bunch of other places. Simply find the city geographically closest to your locale and use that as your submission deadline. (For what it's worth, I'm not a stickler for absolute deadlines--so let's just say if your photo is in my inbox when I get around to creating the voting thread, it'll get posted).

*Anchorage (USA-Alaska)--Monday, January 06, 2020 at 2:00am
*Los Angeles (USA-California)--Monday, January 06, 2020 at 3:00am
*Edmonton (Canada-Alberta)--Monday, January 06, 2020 at 4:00am
*Chicago (USA-Illinois)--Monday, January 06, 2020 at 5:00am
*New York (USA-New York)--Monday, January 06, 2020  at 6:00am
*Halifax (Canada-Nova Scotia)--Monday, January 06, 2020 at 7:00am
*London (United Kingdom- England)-- Monday, January 06, 2020 at 11:00am
*Adelaide (Australia-South Australia)--Monday, January 06, 2020 at 8:00pm
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite