Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Thanks guys!!!

Day 73

Today, I have a double feature for you. First is the photo I was planning to do:

[Image: 13c0ecbd8c5213bac783d9ffb3f33623.jpg]

Happy Friday 13! Original non-filtered pic is at the end of the post.

And second photo is borrowing davidd's format - coronavirus panic!

[Image: e84d9164f4ac9f09cc9e7422b7540e8f.jpg]

Shortly after I posed yesterday's photo, Czech government declared a state of emergency. Schools, libraries, theaters, and similar venues are closed, some restaurants are closed, some have shortened opening hours, all events for 30 or more people were cancelled. A lot of businesses got into serious financial troubles because of it. Spreading coronavirus was officially declared a crime. Starting Monday, nobody will be able to get in or out of country. The whole nation is on the verge of panic, people started hoarding food again, despite numerous appeals not to. One of country's largest hospital is under hacker attack, because some f******ds who'd attack a hospital obviously exist... Luckilly, it seems they've dealt with it now. Our govt. and TV give us breaking news about every person who might possibly have COVID-19, BUT THEY CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY SHOULD  ACTUALLY DO, save for leaflets telling us to wash our hands. As of this writing, Czech Republic has 120 patients with COVID-19, one with serious problems, no deaths. Around 5000 people is in quarantine.

I'm kinda tired of this. I get that we need to take preventive measures, but I'm afraid the chaotic way we're going about it and insufficient communication from our govt. (plentiful, but not focused on important things) might cause a disaster of its own. I guess I'll go and buy a year's worth of toilet paper xp

Anyhoo, back to Friday 13!

[Image: fc28280a9c7d3478815d7e246713ea6d.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 03-14-2020, 01:29 AM