Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(03-21-2020, 05:11 AM)davidd Wrote: Two doodles a week? Doodle Thursdays?

Your drawing is pretty. Let us hope it is a harbinger of a true spring!

Of course not! This isn't even the first non-Tuesday doodle this year, extras will pop up from time to time.

Thank you!

(03-21-2020, 06:00 AM)werepuppy Wrote: The doodle is so lovely!

Thank you very much!

(03-21-2020, 01:14 PM)Alliecat Wrote: It's a great doodle.  I like the pink shading that suggests a burst of spring life coming behind the flower.
I hope things get better there.  I agree, the panic and confusion could end up causing more harm than the virus itself in the long term.  I just had to politely tell someone that the 7-year-old photo she shared on Facebook is shipwreck victims and not in fact coffins of COVID-19 victims...  slash

Thank you!!!

And... WHAT? Wow. That's... insane, but not in a good way.

Day 81

Today is International Day of Forests. I've been wanting to go outside and take the 'forests day' photo since my first challenge in 2018, but the weather is always absolutely not dolly photo-firendly. So I chose different approach. In EAH canon, Cerise, Ginger and Faybelle are all from the Dark Forest, so their group pic could count as forest-themed.

[Image: 142ee2bdd76b35ebcfadf3b84f149cca.jpg]

My phone camera is giving me some troubles lately, the focus is getting weaker and the contrast is getting more and more, well, contrasty... so the photos have over-ex²posed spots even with low lighting.

As of this writing, Czech Republic has 925 cases of COVID-19, five serious ones, no deaths, four people have fully recovered. The rest of the chaos continues with constant velocity.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 03-21-2020, 10:02 PM