Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(08-26-2020, 10:59 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: The self-portrait is fantastic.  I read enough about migraines (not just yours), that this is a great visualisation of certain types.

Zombie Rapunzel is cute, I think she's my favourite of your Zombie crew.  And I'm intrigued by a red-head not-quite-but-nearly-dolly that will make an appearance shortly.

Thank you!

I'm afraid I made the not-quite-but-nearly-dolly sound more mysterious than she is. She made one appearance in 2018, and her pal from the same line appeared several times, mostly to faint at sight of a certain Count.

(08-26-2020, 11:39 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Zombie Rapunzel seems very distracted by something off in the distance.

I know I've said this before, but your photos make me want to get some of the OUaZ dolls...

The perpetually distracted look is one of charms of OUAZ dolls. It makes them look more zombie without spilling their intestines all over the place.
And as before, I can't say I can recommend them without any caveats, their quality isn't exactly top notch. Cheap nylon hair, rubbery bendy lower legs, less then stellar fabrics on their outfits (plus the fit is hit and miss), it is, like with MGAE dolls, a battle between great design and poor execution. I don't know what they sell for on second-hand market, but only get one if you find them for really, really cheap.

Day 240

Honorary redhead #2, OUAZ Little Mermaid.

[Image: f9e7b43eb2e2596512434f3543fc23ff.jpg]

Redheadcount:

Characters so far: 19
Dolls so far: 21

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 08-27-2020, 08:09 PM