Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
If it’s not fun any more, and other things make you happier, then that’s the right choice to make.

You know, it’s been over 1000 days of doll photography in a row - no wonder you are drained & unmotivated by it. And being off-line is also good.

I hope that you do post bits of your Oddwickshire lore sometimes, I really enjoy reading about your world that you’ve created.

The doodle is cute, with all the little creatures gathered around the gravesite.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Lejays17 - 11-08-2020, 01:09 PM