Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
It's interesting to hear middle-rooted Blondie was not available over there either. I bought my first one online, and the shop actually advertised the doll with the middle-rooted stock picture, which would have also been the version I preferred, so I was somewhat disappointed when she arrived and had the front-rooted bangs. In the end I settled with another version of her as my favourite and keeper, and I'm actually considering selling my front-rooted one. I however, am also ex-periencing a massive glue-seepage issue with her, so she's currently sitting in the bathroom with a generous amount of baby powder massaged into her scalp. We'll see how much it will resolve the issue (and how much we bond during the process smile I do know that I like her impressive amount of hair more than that of later versions).

I also like that she has this bright blue as her signature colour, but I find it a tad bit disappointing that it was never used in her hair - not even as streaks. I really like how they used the pink in Epic Winter Briar's hair, and it's among my plans to give partial reroots to my other Epic Winter girls (minus Maddie who already has crazy-coloured hair smile ), either in a similar fashion as how Briar has her pink, or inverted, at the bottom/back. That way Blondie will also have her blues smile

The Taeyands look cool, I really like the detail in the outfit of the guy in front, but I still prefer that of the guy in back. Nothing beats a guy in black suits, coat, or any similar-looking apparel.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Loona - 12-10-2020, 09:18 AM