Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
As a fellow European, I'll also jump on the distribution bandwagon. Neon has said most of what my usual thoughts are regarding this topic, but I feel the frustration even more so because we here in Hungary, for some reason also unknown to me, even only received a fraction of the distribution that many other European countries had. Novi Stars and Bratzillaz (as far as I can remember) were never available in local stores, only in one webshop that had its headquarters in the Czech Republic and thus often had unusual stock; Moxie Girlz were only ever available once, for a short time, in Tesco supermarkets. Moxie Teenz, LIV or Pinkie Cooper were never available here in any way. And we do not have a Disney Store... the only counter-example, the only one we did have that I can currently think of, is Haunted Rochelle. If I look around, there are over 50 dolls scattered around the room, and one hand is enough to count how many of them were bought locally - especially if I disregard the ones I found in second-hand shops that only sell goods imported from the UK (that's a big thing here, I wonder if Brexit will bring any difference into it).

Your O'Hair twins look lovely, but I highly prefer the otherwordly Novis with their biiiiiig, sparkly bug-eyes! I love how you arranged them for the group photo smile Vera Tabray and Mimi Merize are ones I'd love to pick up if I came across them at reasonable prices (their scalper prices are definitely not that). Una's legs always leave me puzzled for a few seconds when I see her in photos - mine (well, the regular-height one out of the 3 Unas I have Tongue ) has been on an Anne Arctic body (that I bought off eBay just like that, headless) for years, and seeing her constantly like this (her firm spot on my desk is literally 15 cms away from my hand as I type, so I literally always see her when I sit at my desk) has made me so accustomed to her all-blue colour scheme that I tend to forget she's body-swapped.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Loona - 12-14-2020, 01:35 AM