Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
I did not know there was a UK incarnation of Dennis the Menace! Thank you for providing a link... to send me off down a rabbit hole of “research.”

Congratulations on completing another round of ADAD! You definitely provided us with a year of entertaining, informative, and educational content, particularly through your ABC sub-challenges!

Wishing you the brightest New Year possible! I hope you will continue to share the quirkiness of The Room with us!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Happy New Year and how fitting that it is Basil, wearing a Dennis the Menace shirt to finish it off.
Basil looks adorable. Count me in as another who had no idea that there was a British Dennis the Menace. He definitely looks more menacing than his American counterpart!

Congrats and kudos for finishing A Doll a Day!
The Paddington pair is very cute, and very detailed for such a small size.

Basil seems to be a suitable choice for a Dennis the Menace outfit smile

And a good end for the final photo - the top nine of the year.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
The little bears are cute. I also didn't know about the UK Dennis.
Cheers for finishing another year of ADAD and Happy New Year!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
And... Hogmanay! You’re teaching us new things right up through the last day of the year!
Hope yours was an über-yay Hogmanay!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Ah, that outfit suits Basil prefectly! It makes him come alive somehow!
Happy New Year, and congratulations for completing a full year of ADAD!

ETA, since I missed out on the Christmas hauls: the little bat plushie with galaxy wings is awesome! Those wings, oh my! Heart
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"