Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(01-03-2020, 11:25 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Captains not being the same rank is funny. But then again, those are just noms de plume, not actual ranks, right?

Are you going to circle through the alphabet the whole year? It's an interesting idea!

Yes, and no? Captain America was given the rank officially by the US army (in story) and Captain Marvel was a Captain in the Kree Army, as well as being a Captain in the US Air-Force. So... Yes, and no. 

I know I'm doing it this month at least. I may circle back around to this idea again if I can think of good things. Some letters are harder than others to fill. 

(01-04-2020, 09:31 AM)Elfy Wrote: Is that because Carol was Air Force, not army?

I believe so, yes. 

(01-04-2020, 09:43 AM)davidd Wrote: Actually... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-New-D...3671423876
(I might need one of these, myself, now!)

Does the military rank of the characters when they are in "alter-ego" form carry over in to their super-hero identities?

Oh, thank you! Might need to wait for some free moneys, but it will be watched! 

See the answer given to Neon; basically it's yes and no.

- - - 

4. D is for Doctor

[Image: 64362442_398d692afc0759012e0229f888b2f365_standard.jpg]

Of course it had to be Thirteen! Checking her sonic screwdriver for readings of whatever menace she's on the trail of now... Or just checking the time, as you do. Also, the newest series has started in the UK and I was ... very happy with that episode. Well, okay I was waiting on a twist but I did not ex.pect the twist we got. Though I really do need to see about making a Missy custom... and a Bill Potts at least.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 01-04-2020, 11:14 PM