Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(01-09-2020, 12:09 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Nyaaa! It's the cute Hujoo gang featuring the super rad Ademetus! (I'm not saying he's cute, I'm just thinking it)

Ademetus doesn't mind being called cute. Well, less doesn't mind and more I don't think it would register what you've called him because he's far too busy chasing things. So... go for your life. 

(01-09-2020, 05:43 AM)davidd Wrote: That oversight... or underskirtsight... will be addressed, then, yes?

If I can get the right type of material, yes. Socks (for dolls, I've found) need to be made with a material that has some natural stretch to it, and I don't really have any in atm. 

(01-09-2020, 02:11 PM)Alliecat Wrote: I wonder if this family will grow in the coming year...  smile

There are a couple that I would love to be able to get hold of but I've honestly had no luck in tracking them down even second hand. It doesn't look like Hujoo themselves have updated their website in about 3 years so that does not necessarily bode well...

(01-09-2020, 03:16 PM)Elfy Wrote: A pile of Hujoos! A note about my 2 versions of Little Red. The Disney one was a very typical Princess, and had as her sidekick a wolf called Lilbee (short for Little Bad). The one in Realmspace lived on the Realm of Storybookland and was a kind of forest ranger, who along with Beebee (short for Big Bad) did things like rescue unsuspecting passers by from feral Rapunzels. She occasionally teamed up with Goldilocks and the Three Bears.

I am so intrigued by these stories....

- - - 

9. I is for Intelligence

[Image: 64558620_d2c471d5431e6bd8a2949ab25d397bd8_standard.jpg]

Shuri is probably the most intelligent human in the Room. Actually, more than probably. Also this is just a gorgeous doll and I wanted more opportunity to show it off.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 01-10-2020, 12:27 AM