Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(01-10-2020, 12:42 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: She is verry pretty. Does Wednesday try to use Shuri's brain for her schemes?

Only occasionally. Shuri prefers technological marvels in comparison to Wednesday's preference for organic poisons.

(01-10-2020, 03:36 AM)davidd Wrote: That's not a doll; that's definitely an action figure! She would fit right in to back garden GI Joe battles and nobody would think to question it!

I would like to think that she was bought by some parents for exactly that! The clenched fist hands are perfect for fighting.

(01-10-2020, 06:30 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Shuri is an amazing character. and this doll nearly does her justice in showing off her amazing ness

I am still genuinely impressed with this doll. She was at the upper range for playline, but you can 100% see where that money has gone to, and... Look, the only nit-pick I have is that I would have preferred more articulation considering she's dressed in her battle outfit but I am very aware that's nit-picking on a great doll. 

(01-10-2020, 07:05 AM)Elfy Wrote: Shari is fantastically smart. I would have preferred that they genderflipped the character and made her the Black Panther. 

I think she may have become the Black Panther at some point in the comics, but the comic character is very different to the MCU character so who knows. She would make a great new Iron Man. Ha. Joking. ... Sort of. 

- - - 

10. J is for Jet-Set

[Image: 64601858_285909aaadd271ab8c2ee5792094e061_standard.jpg]

Pinkie, Pepper and Ginger are the three industrious agents of the Jet-Set Spy Organisation. With the front of being students at a school of fashion, these girls travel around the world to fight against their various enemies. 

They're still hunting for that infamous criminal known only by R.T. Where could he be? Who could R.T be?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 01-11-2020, 01:10 AM