Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(01-21-2020, 03:30 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Aww, always great to see Vel. I'm in love with Lil' Fairies. And Tiny is so cute, omigosh! They must be good friends!

My lack of appreciation for Padme comes solely from not really having seen the movies, I only saw the original trilogy once, mostly to understand Spaceballs better, and I do seem to remember random bits from the first (I think) movie of prequel trilogy - something with a submarine and a race on Anakin's planet, but I can't remember the rest, and I didn't really like it. Sci-fi in general isn't my thing.

I'm really hoping to be able to get hold of another Lil' Fairy this year, they're just so adorable. Tiny and Vel are good friends but tiny is a case of small size, big ego sometimes...

Naaaah, I was just making a joke. Though now you mention Spaceballs, I would have loved to have seen their take on the prequels and now sequels...

(01-21-2020, 03:57 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: I always love your little teddies.

Aw, thank you! 

(01-21-2020, 09:21 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: Vel is adorable. <3 And so is Tiny!

The Azone Lil' Fairy line is adorable in general! Tiny is so small but so lovely! 

(01-21-2020, 03:39 PM)Elfy Wrote: Good things come in small packages.

Very much agreed! 

- - - 

21. U is for Unique

[Image: 65047738_8fc96fc17f64ad33f23df6690348ee38_standard.jpg]

Unique in that today (21st Jan) is National Hug Day! So, why a picture of teddy bears if this is a day to do with hugging? Well, the collective noun is a "hug" of teddies! 

... It just seemed fun to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 01-22-2020, 12:51 AM