Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(01-25-2020, 02:44 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Xena! Xena was big when I was in elementary school! I'm so old. We were all calling our protractors chakrams and we had awesome battles with them during breaks. Occasionally during the classes, too. Fun times!

It was big when I was in primary school, too! We didn't do the battles though, I was one of the only kids in school to like it. 

(01-25-2020, 07:22 AM)Jubilee Wrote: Don't know about  this character but they look cool.

Xena is one of the top action girls of the 90s. The show was actually a spin-off to Hercules: the Legendary Journies but apparently proved a lot more popular. A former warlord, Xena is on a quest of personal redemption and doing her best ot do good in a time of gods and monsters. It's a fun show, and apparently getting rebooted (though I've not heard much of that recently...)

(01-25-2020, 09:47 AM)Elfy Wrote: I was wondering how you were going to do x, and then Xena to the rescue.

I mean, it's very fitting that she did pop to the rescue...

(01-25-2020, 12:31 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: Love the past few photos! I prefer MH Cupid to EAH Cupid, and I was so upset when they changed her to an EAH character, haha. 

Xena! When I was a child my mother named one of our dogs after a character from Xena.

I did kind of get it? You'd expect mythological based characters to be more lumped into with fairy-tales...

Oh, that's a cool thing! 

(01-25-2020, 02:39 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Ha!  Of course you could do X!  Not sure why I only ever watched a few episodes of that... I think it was on in the middle of the afternoon or something.
She's still in the box and not out having adventures with the Room crew?
(Is that dinosaur constellations on the blanket??  LOL cool )

She is still in the box because she was so wanted when I was a kid. I keep looking for a loose version for me to have out of the box ... though I would then be looking for an articulated body for her. Hm, maybe one of the Wonder Woman ones...?

(Yes, it is!)

- - - 

Sorry, I missed yesterday everyone - ridiculously busy day, couldn't get near my laptop. So I will post both today! 

25. Y is for Youth

[Image: 65246543_90fb63367ecedc4b9786a5c3376df9ba_standard.jpg]

And who better to show off youth than the magical kids? Though Mildred feels a bit outnumbered by the Hogwarts lot...

(Actually, I'm thinking of moving the HP characters on. As much as I love the franchise, I don't do much with these dolls and weirdly they aren't as easy to fold into the Room verse...)

- - - 

26. Z is for Zoological

[Image: 65246553_794104c63163ba01af71e2c03e204b23_standard.jpg]

... Yeah, I was having a bit of difficulty with Z so there we go! Usa and Aggie.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 01-26-2020, 10:18 PM