Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(01-27-2020, 03:24 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Mildred is a cutie! I'm one of approx. four and a half people in the world who don't like Harry Potter series (I don't hate it with passion and feel the need to make everyone else hate it too like some people do, mind you, I simply don't like it), so I can't blame you for not feeling the dolls.

Usa and Aggie are adorable as always! I'm pretty sure they're rabbits, but if they wanted to be hares, the Czech word for hare is 'zajíc' (ehm, za-yeets? that's probably the closest I can come up with), so there's a Z for you. Or 'zvířátko' (=cute little animal), but that one's kinda hard to pronounce. Or you could go with something like zippy, judging from what dictionary tells me, it could describe a lot of Room inhabitants.

Mildred is one that will not leave because she is my own work. Also The Worst Witch has been a series I've liked a lot longer than I've liked Harry Potter. Which, yeah, I do like the series but I'm really not feeling the dolls. Dunno what it is. 

Ahhh, those are good words and I will probably use them at some point - thank you. Zippy is one I'm considering, even if it does make me think of the puppet. 

- - - 

27. BMR1959 Dress

[Image: 65282466_1c29cd6cc8907b7ce1de67bf9e84955e_standard.jpg]

Just a solo shot of one of my BMR1959 girls. This is I call Kira because... well that particular face sculpt is known as the Kira sculpt. According to checking via the net, anyway. 

I've got to admit a fondness for these dolls, as ridiculous as the outfits can be - they're so 90s and it makes me grin. Plus, polo neck dresses should totally be a thing again for the cold weather.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 01-27-2020, 10:18 PM