Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(02-03-2020, 03:35 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Whoa, Han's stare is like lvl 9000 in this pic... Also, I don't know who Poe is, but I hope they survived, because I have to root for a character with that name!

Yeaaaah, there's something about the old Hasbro 12" figures, the stares are quite epic. Poe did survive, yes! There is a 12" figure but the likeness... as a friend put it, it's not Poe Dameron, it's Mr. Bean. (Meaning that it's a very bad likeness.)

(02-03-2020, 11:03 AM)Alliecat Wrote: That's a nice variety of figures!  Hope you can find the others you want.

Thank you! Here's hoping - there's a toy trader that shows up to a lot of local conventions that might be able to help me out. 

(02-03-2020, 03:25 PM)Elfy Wrote: Chewbacca shouldn’t be to hard to find. Which version of Obi Wan are you looking for? I imagine Ewan McGregor’s Obi Wan would be easier to get than Alec Guiness’.

I think I would like a Ewan McGregor based one, yeah. I think there is a Sideshow one actually.

(02-03-2020, 07:38 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: been slacking in the commenting department sorry!  (its been stinking hot here & I don't do well in the heat at all).

Loving all the Star Wars dolls - And am also surprised at how tall the Kylo Ren doll is in comparison to the others.

And the MLP are cute - I've never been a collector of them, but I like looking at the old ones.

(I completely understand: heat is an evil that we all melt in.)

I mean, I think of the Skywalker family, he is the tallest in real life as well - Vader suit nonwithstanding. But it's still surprising whe you look at it with all of them together. 

I am hit and miss on MLP, but the few I have I adore.

- - - 

34. A iz for Azone

[Image: 65552851_c5ec7fb87be41c4dfb1556ae0badec11_standard.jpg]

Another round of A-to-Z! A brief little snap-shot of my current Azone collection. I'm very fortunate to have the ones I do, when you consider all the others I collect.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 02-03-2020, 11:20 PM