Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
"... but there's got to be so appreciation for Padme who did her best to uphold the democractic process while setting the standards of fashion very high."

Your droll commentary on the Star Wars saga never fails to crack me up, both for its succinct insightfulness and its levity.

I missed so much during my absence! You successfully concluded your first Alphabet run (with a particularly interesting conversation about Xena occurring near the end) and, after a brief respite, began another! So many fun comments to read through!

Interesting that you're considering parting with your Potter crew, and the general sense of fading interest I see among those who commented. I was wondering what Universal Studios was thinking when the constructed Harry Potter Wizarding World. Did they really believe the franchise would have enough staying power to make such a colossal investment worthwhile? Or did they expect such huge initial profits that the investment made sense? The first Harry Potter movie is old now, having been released nineteen years ago. People visiting Harry Potter World are probably parents... and maybe even grandparents... taking their kids and grand-kids there because "this was really popular when I was your age."

Anyway, seems like maybe Ron might fit in with some of the escapades in The Room.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 02-04-2020, 01:00 PM