Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
The bunny in the cup is an absolute definition of cute!

I saw Wednesday & Loki on IG, and guessed they would have been the entry fr L. And interesting pairing for sure - others should be wary.

And I’m not familiar with the characters in M but it’s an endless source of interest that companies make such a wide variety of figures
(Yesterday I learned that LEGO started out as a general toy maker, and the original bricks were made of wood, not plastic. I wish the show had focused more on them, and less on car makers.)
Edit: I know Anakin, but not the other 2 - I needed to clarify that as a Star Wars fab smile
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by Lejays17 - 02-16-2020, 07:58 AM