Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(02-27-2020, 04:41 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Her ex³pression says "huh, this isn't as thrilling as I hoped it would be..."

Hayley's always been more of a dull surprise sort of girl... I don't think much would change her ex.pression. 

(02-27-2020, 06:28 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: I’m agreeing with neon, it’s looks like she’s not finding it as exciting as it could be.

The Master always looks fabulous while plotting, its one of his trademarks.

Could be she's just ex.periencing the feeling of blood rushing to her head...

Oh exactly. The Master is a disaster in all their incarnations, but you can't deny they know how to dress for an occasion. They're a dramatic disaster goth.

(02-27-2020, 07:14 AM)davidd Wrote: "Hayley tends towards doing stuff that she probably shouldn't do... like hanging upside down off the bannister upstairs..." 

... while wearing a skirt!   Oh My 

Good thing there's plenty of starch in it.

Honestly? There is no starch in the skirt. I have no idea how it didn't flop over while I was taking the picture. I wasn't close enough to hold it in position, it just... stayed in place. 

(02-27-2020, 02:57 PM)Elfy Wrote: Nothing wrong with hanging around upside down. Our Toni does it all the time.

Toni and Hayley should talk about the best placest to hang. 

- - - 

58. Y is for Yellow

[Image: 66594991_0f21fce80af48bf0e99e69cc1306056f_standard.jpg]

And the little yellow fellow here is a baby Pichu. Yes, they are connected to Pikachu, they're like... their child form. Adorable, with massive ears. From the Build-a-Bear Pokémon range, of course.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 02-27-2020, 09:50 PM