Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(03-05-2020, 11:37 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I always wondered why is the UK-only book day called 'World Book Day'. I guess that's the famous British humour (I'm used to 'humor', but that's US, and British English uses the extra 'u', right?).

I don't know Wullie, but I'm always amazed by things that manage to last this long, especially nowadays, when everything older that three days is too old. I'm always glad to hear that something has been alive for so long, even if I personally don't care for that particular thing.

It looks like Basil and Wullie would be good friends.

It doers, yeah. I don't why ours is so early. Will need to keep a note of 23rd April to do another thing then.

Wullie doesn't really seem to have made it passed Scotland, to be honest. Well, apart from the annuals, they seem to appear in different countries. It is amazing it's lasted so long. Especially when you consider it's a comic strip in a newspaper. 

I would like to think the pair would get on. 

(03-06-2020, 02:22 AM)davidd Wrote: If Wullie needed a dog, Basil would make a fine canine companion for him!

Wullie does have a dog - Wee Harry! He's a Scottish Terrier, I believe. ... Now if they made a BJD of that I would have it Tongue

- - - 

66. World's Greatest Detective

[Image: 66936058_24a5d84f70a951f2d50a022c3e7223f6_standard.jpg]

Arrival Date: 16th January 2020

Okay. So, here's the thing, I've been a fan of Death Note since I was about 16/17, and that's also roughly when I first became aware of Medicom, via finding this figure. At the time, I couldn't afford him and by the time I could, he was out of stock, and the secondary market prices were insane. 

But this year, I found him, for a more reasonable price than he's been in over a decade. Finally, I have L and ... he does not disappoint, at all. Probably the most detailed feet I've seen on a 1/6 scale figure, but that makes sense considering the character is always barefoot. 

Look, I've had him since January and I still can't quite believe he's home.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 03-07-2020, 01:06 AM