Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(03-07-2020, 03:19 AM)davidd Wrote: You can practically say "I've been waiting for you all my life," and mean it literally! Or, half your life, anyway!

Now... I have heard it said that the one true World's Greatest Detective is Basil of Baker Street. I think, then, that what we need to see is a Great Detect-Off Contest!

Congratulations on acquiring what can truly be described as a "grail doll."

I never ex.pected to be waiting so long to get hold of this figure, but when I say the secondary market prices were ridiculous I mean it - he was sitting about £400 for years

Hmmm how to plot a great detect-off in this room... Hmm... I'll put thought into it. (Help me if Revoltech ever announce they're doing a Basil in one of their Movie Revo lines...)

Thank you very much! 

(03-07-2020, 06:23 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Heart L Heart

I only know the anime, but I love him!

Those feet are great, he can perch on armchairs in his preferred way...

Heh. Weirdly, I actually prefer the Japanese live action films over the anime. I put it down to them being the first adaptations of the manga I saw so those portrayals stuck in my head a bit more.

.... So I need to try to make a 1/6 scale chair that L can perch on properly...

- - - 

67. A is for Anthromorphic Personification

[Image: 66973241_43724e23036acb0594edff5132526594_standard.jpg]

Meaning giving human aspects to thinks that should not be considered human. Such as Death, for example. The best version of Death in all of fiction is the one from Discworld, and this is one of their aspects, Death of Rats. One of the best plush to own ever.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 03-08-2020, 12:06 AM