Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(03-14-2020, 12:22 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: She's a wonderful doll. I wish there were more like this one. Like MH craze wave 2, this time with more fully articulated lines to jump on the bandwagon.

Look, even arm, wrist and knee articulation would be huge for these dolls. I don't know why we went from articulation on all the dolls to hardly any. I mean, it does seem to be coming back but... yeah.

(03-14-2020, 09:09 AM)davidd Wrote: Ooh, haven't seen this one in a while! She looks grand in greyscale!

I'm trying to make sure I take at least one photo of each member of my collection this year. For one it helps with my A to Z as many times as I can, and for another it's just making sure I pay attention to more than a few. 

(03-14-2020, 03:20 PM)Elfy Wrote: I like The Descendants films. Shame they haven’t made that many of them.

Three films were made. I like the last one as it has Hades and well, it's a cool portrayal to be honest. I also like the second one because Uma who is spitting a lot of truth. 

(03-14-2020, 06:15 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Gracey looks great in the greyscale.  I remember hearing about the Attractions dolls, but as we don’t have Disney stores here any more, there’s no way of finding them if they aren’t online.

I’ll dig out the outfit for photos tomorrow - the only one I have as the moment is quite dark.

I think eBay is probably the best bet from now on to be honest, and prices vary. 

Thank you! 

- - - 

74. H is for Honey Swamp

[Image: 67235675_bbfaf1ed59091181ae4bb2bf36395d5c_standard.jpg]

Definitely in my top 10 of Monster High releases, Honey is just one of those ones I find completely stunning.  In my doll canon she's still an aspiring film-maker, with an emphasis on wanting to documentaries of all lesser known monster species.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 03-15-2020, 12:54 AM