Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(03-18-2020, 12:59 AM)davidd Wrote: Those 8-bit eyeglasses were a clever touch, along with the pixellated pattern on her wardrobe.

She was one of those releases that the design team clearly had a bit of fun with. 

(03-18-2020, 03:45 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Gaming troll is a beautiful idea. I would have bought her if she weren't so pink...

As for 1/6 sunflower seeds, how about black sesame?

There is a kind of dullness to her pink IRL. I don't know how to explain it because it never comes across in pictures. 

Hmmm, interesting pick! 

(03-18-2020, 07:08 AM)Elfy Wrote: We’ve got her. She’s quite cute and amusing in concept.

She is. Her design elements are cute. 

(03-18-2020, 02:32 PM)Alliecat Wrote: She looks quite perky. 
(03-17-2020, 10:24 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Hmm, note to self, find 1/6 scale sunflower seeds. 
You could cut up regular ones.... xp LOL

She's constantly drinking energy drinks, LOL. 

Ooh, now there's an idea... 

- - - 

Okay, so before I post this picture I just want to say that I know I haven't been posting virus updates for the UK. 

Largely that's because we're kind of stuck in a weird holding place. The PM hasn't officially closed down stuff, but has made it clear that nope, don't be open, so a lot of businesses are losing their insurance for situations like these. Also means a ton of people without a wage. We're getting daily updates and soon all the parliaments - Westminster, Scottish, Welsh Assembly, NI - are going to release their agreed upon action plan. 

(Schools aren't closed yet but looking like it's going that way. Mum thinks they were trying to hold off till the Spring holiday, but it's looking like that's not possible.)

There's talk of restricting movement of certain ages but this is being debated due to the adverse side effects on mental health - which we're also getting advice about which boils down to "try not to watch the news about this so much - stay informed, just don't overdose on it." Yeaaaah, I've had to follow this 'cause my anxiety has been pinging too much not to. Also involves a lot of not looking at certain social medias. 

There's talk of us using war-time measures so... there may be a resurance in "Keep Calm" posters... 

Food and drink has been hit and miss - certain stuff is gone, other stuff is around. More annoyed about not being able to get paracetamol tbh.

Mostly I'm just... cleaning. Dad's got certain health condition's that put him in the at risk section, so... cleaning. Watching daft shows when done. Occasional snap of a doll. Just doing what I can to keep my anxiety and panic low. 

And there's a brief update on the UK as told by me. 

- - - 

78. L is for Lily

[Image: 67390995_d1a11c8f35993d7b639dc19adf577bd1_standard.jpg]

My MTM from the first wave! Ah, I wish MTMs were easier to find right now, but they're only online in my area.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 03-18-2020, 10:57 PM