Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(03-22-2020, 07:19 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Neighthan’s shirt is very cool, but they colours are very mush-mash.  Which I guess is fine for a mish-mash monster too.

There are plenty of people who would like to celebrate Halloween all year around, Olivia is not alone there.

The mish mash does really work for the fusion theme of the line.

Olivia wants to meet these people! 

(03-22-2020, 08:11 AM)davidd Wrote: Olivia is quite a nice release from the BeGoths line. Very attractive, cute, even! And ya gotta love that name!

A quick glance on eBay reveals only a version with purple accents to the costume, and a red dress special edition release. I like your "Irish lass" version with the green "foliage" dress and green eyes.

The green release was apparently an exclusive in the US, but seemed to be the standard release here. I'm quite fond of the green myself as it ties in a bit better to Fae mythos in my head. I wouldn't mind picking up some of the variants for some of these dolls though... (I'm always looking up BeGoths)

(03-22-2020, 08:31 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I think she would fit in Oddwickshire very well.

A few of mine would very much like to visit Oddwickshire.

(03-22-2020, 09:56 AM)Elfy Wrote: I thought she was an MH release we never got here, but I do like her.

Oh, no, Olivia is a BeGoth doll. Though they do have some similarities with Monster High, so ironically if they hadn't stopped just the year before they probably would have gone on to have a whole new lease. 

- - - 

82. P is for Padme

[Image: 67540820_5ea2d99cd2d9f92e67ddecce91026c18_standard.jpg]

Once elected Queen, now Senator for Naboo, Padme picked herself up a pretty Jedi boy to keep her company. She did not expect that decision to come with a lot of drama. Fortunately, she is capable of dealing with it - she just wishes her kids and grandson didn't get so caught up in it all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 03-22-2020, 11:15 PM