Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(03-26-2020, 10:56 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I really, really love Tweety's hair colour, too!

I would be so up for Addams Family Pullip... family. Lurch and Fester would need new body types, but I'd probably take them even if they were regular Taes.

Ooooh, that GHT94 BMR1959 (gee, what a product name) Barbie is gorgeous! When the relevant shops open again, and/or when the Czech Crown rises from the grave (our currency is also a victim of coronavirus), I'm gonna hunt for her! Gorgeous! Thank you for pointing me to her!

I thought it was a fan concept art for River, sort of what folks like Darko or Hayden Williams do. But I can imagine she was meant to be a Grim Reaper at first and then got toned down to a more family-friendly psychopomp, Mattel was already trying to play it safe (at least safer than before) when Haunted released. I've been feeling rather MH-nostalgic lately. I really wish these ghouls were still around, just as edgy as in the beginning.

I would love to see them try to make a taller body for Lurch - though I think they would just use the normal body and give the doll built up shoes to create the height. 

I am hoping to maybe get hold of this one too - she is straight up gorgeous. 

Oh no, this was proper concept art. Sorry I should have made that clearer! And yeah, I'm really missing MH on the shelves...

(03-27-2020, 03:36 AM)davidd Wrote: That yellow and turquoise jacket (jumper?) is fun! I would be trying it on all my 1:6 scale figs!

It's Dal sized, so it will fit on some Azones and Licca sized dolls - probably some MH too - but the hood will swamp them!

(03-27-2020, 09:18 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Tweety is such a cute Dal, her shade of red hair is one of the nicest I think.

It really is such a lovely shade of red. Almost pinkish in some lights. 

(03-27-2020, 11:23 AM)Alliecat Wrote: I almost forget you have Groove dolls...
She does look appropriately grumpy for the times LOL  Cute though.  The rainbow outfit looks nice on Sidra.

Yeaaaaah, I really should do more with them...

The rainbow top is one of my favourite fashionista stock outfits, ngl.

- - - 

87. U is for Uma

[Image: 67712543_51ccb74c4a9943c8550a78b3e8844fae_standard.jpg]

One of the Descendants crew and the one who should have never been painted in an antagonistic light in the movies. Seroously, her main motivation is getting all the kids off the Prison Isle they were on since birth. It's ... not a bad thing and yet. They did seem to realise the issue and showed her in a more sympathetic light. Doll wise? She's cute as hell. Also? Since today is World Theatre Day, please have Uma's big song: What's My Name

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 03-27-2020, 10:22 PM