Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(03-30-2020, 10:54 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: So Marnie is alien? I thought she was an Earth android. Then again, her design is out of this world.

She is from Earth, there's just... quite a few alien elements to her that make things a bit more interesting... She didn't really mind the Doctor studying her, because she was actually nicer than some study attempts have been.

(03-31-2020, 02:34 AM)davidd Wrote: I would exx-spect The Doctor to be wary around Marnie, who bears a resemblance to the Super-Voc SV7 android.

Actually, that's not who Marnie reminds the Doctor of. No, she's very strongly reminded of her old friend, Kamelion. They don't seem to share the same shape-shifting abilities though... (Also A+ on episode reference!) 

(03-31-2020, 12:28 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Yay for coming up with another "X".

There is a lot of time spent with online dictionaries to make sure I come up with good ones for certain letters LOL. 

(03-31-2020, 03:58 PM)Elfy Wrote: I can imagine why the Doctor is excited to encounter something new, after all in all her years and regenerations there can’t be much new for her to find.

Exactly. Even something familiar with a new spin can count as new. 

(03-31-2020, 04:36 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: And even old things could have something new to show her.  She does look very thrilled there.

They were having a nice natter. 

- - - 

91. Y is for Yuukio

[Image: 67839958_4bf7aafeb7eeb43f88db03f308218da1_standard.jpg]

My Fashionista plus Obitsu hybrid! Yuukio is a quiet girl, who really enjoys a quiet sort of life. She loves just curling up with her girlfriend, Sidra, to watch a film and have a relaxing type of time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 03-31-2020, 10:36 PM