Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(04-01-2020, 11:57 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Sexy and classy at the same time! I don't really do comics, but I think I'd like her character if I did. And congrats on completing yet another A-Z round!

She is a very cool character. Also one of the few emotionally mature enough to know when a relationship is no good. Which... is a thing in superhero comics. And yes! Another round of it done! Wonder if I'll manage a third...

(04-02-2020, 02:54 AM)davidd Wrote: She's pretty racy relative to most of your other room denizens! Have we seen this figure before, or is she a recent addition?

No, she's not a recent addition, I just don't really show off my figures as much as other items. I really should, I've got some cool figures. 

(04-02-2020, 07:02 AM)Elfy Wrote: She is cool. We have a Lil Bombshell of her too.

The bombshell design is brilliant.

(04-02-2020, 07:27 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Back to the Doctor & Marnie - my first thought was Kamelion, not the Vox robots.  But I didn’t post about him as I figured that he’s far more obscure & I shouldn’t show off my rather intense love for all things Dr Who related.

I like Zatanna, her outfit is very cool.  I wonder if she will turn up in the Arrowverse TV shows at all?

Heh, considering Kamelion was also my first thought, I think we're on the same wavelength here! 

I hope she does? She has a history with Constantine and it would be cool for that aspect to be ex.plored. 

- - - 

93. Cup of Tea

[Image: 67910303_fb19f857ef35ba33a8574fff6de2e1c3_standard.jpg]

Yeah, this cuppa might just hold enough tea for Basil's liking. Plus, it's got a really cool design on it. Says he.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 04-02-2020, 09:32 PM