Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(04-02-2020, 10:33 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I dunno, will it really be enough? LOL

The design is cool.

Well, apparently you can never get a cup of tea large enough to satisfy him...

It's Gallifreyan ^^ 

(04-03-2020, 06:51 AM)davidd Wrote: Would that quantity of tea serve to mellow him out, or wire him up?

It will... make him less thirsty? Probably mellow him out, we're a mostly de-caf house here 'cause too much caffiene is not good with some of the meds soo yeah. Basil is an odd one though, so who knows?

(04-03-2020, 11:33 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Yay for big mugs of tea.  I've been drinking gallons of various herbal ones lately...  He needs a cuppa after his hard work on the scavenger hunt wink
Zatanna looks quite detailed.  How's her articulation?

He's looking forward to the next round of the hunt! 

Zatanna's articulation is pretty simple for an action figure - head can look side to side, arm joints, elbow, knee and legs. Movement isn't ... fantastic. It's very much style over movement. 

(04-03-2020, 12:59 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Is the cup bigger on the inside?? LOL

I honestly wish it was, LOL. 

- - - 

94. Kitten Catfé Purrisa Girls

[Image: 67945214_445ca373a5a387820d1e89e5572f6a73_standard.jpg]

A new little blind bag toy trend. Mum found them on special offer at the local supermarket a while back and picked them up because she thought I might be interested. 

I will say in terms of packaging? These are actually pretty cool - the cups they come in are reuseable for cold drinks only and every the plastic packaging is minimal in comparison to some other blind bag toys. The dolls themselves are a decentish height and they have five way articulation - head, arms and legs. 

Would I run out and buy more though? Probably not. As cute as they are, I prefer being able to pick the exact one I want and this is not the "blind bag" that does that for me. Still little cuties, though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 04-03-2020, 09:19 PM