Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(04-03-2020, 10:16 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: The dolls themselves don't really click with me, but I like the idea of the blind package to be reusable. In addition to not being able to pick the one I want, wasteful packaging is my big issue with blind (and many not that blind) toys. Even with blind bags/boxes that do have hints about what's inside, I'm usually put off by the amount of packaging material.

I was interested enough in the dolls - obviously - but I have to admit the resusable packaging is probably one of the best things of these ones. There are a few bits you need to put in the recycling, but it's mininal in comparison with some other dolls out there. Honestly, I would like to see a return to more minimal packaging in general - it feels like very other doll or figure has a ton around it. 

(04-04-2020, 02:48 AM)davidd Wrote: Kitty koffee kups! Or tea cups, in your household, I presume.

Quirky little things, aren't they, with actual faux-fur skirts!

Nah, these are probably just coffee cups. Though it would need to be an iced coffee because they can't take hot liquids. 

Quirky is exactly the right word for them. I ... don't think they'll last long in the blind bag world, as a gut feeling, but I think they're interesting enough for what they are. 

(04-04-2020, 05:07 PM)Alliecat Wrote: LOL, the one on the right... somehow looks like someone I know xp LOL
I like the middle one.  I'm not into blind bag toys but I looked them up and they are kinda cute.  They're a great size to tote around for adventures, like a mini Pullip.

That is kind of amazing! 

I think they are about mini Pullip size? I don't actually have a mini so I cannot compare the heights for you. 

- - - 

95. Mystical Minnie

[Image: 67981491_5ab82a294170fbb1ed11f5fa1d8f3ccc_standard.jpg]

A plush for me that was only bought to hide Mum's gift for mother's day. Glad I did though, she's very soft and has a lot of interesting design elements in her. There's this running release called the Main Attraction with Minnie this year that is being based off park attractions. Obviously the one I'll be gunning for isn't until October. But yeah. Not much to say about this girl. She's just a cute wee plush.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 04-04-2020, 10:31 PM