Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(04-05-2020, 03:59 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Cute blind-box toys, but they don't jump out at me to get.  I guess because I'm not a cat (or most small pets) person.

The plushie is cute though - I'll keep fingers crossed that you'll be avle to get the October one smile

TBF, I feel like blind box toys are pretty much all like that? Some will jump out at you, and some won't. It's why there's so many of them on the market. 

Just wish me luck - October is based around my favourite park attraction! 

(04-04-2020, 11:17 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Cute little camouflage!

She is really adorable! 

(04-05-2020, 01:48 AM)davidd Wrote: Is she meant to be a genie or a fortune teller?

Neither. If I had to guess? I'd say she was influenced by the fairy kei look, but that's just me making a guess

- - - 

96. Na! Na! Na! Surprise

[Image: 68011782_abeff183d0451272d5676266ea03f591_standard.jpg]

I've mentioned before I'm pretty fond of rag doll styles, right? Those plush type dolls? If you remember that, it's little wonder that I picked up one of these. Her name's Mina, btw. 

Another technically blind box doll, only not. See, the Na Na Na Surprise dolls each have a sticker on the front of them with a symbol. This symbol lets you know which one you're getting - the codes can be found easily online. 

Packaging is... Okay, I'd prefer not to have all the confetti stuff, but it's a simple bag that can easily be recycled. The plastic box they put in it is very annoying though and I wish they'd not gone for that. The dolls also come in an animal shape fluffy purse which can be easily reused as well.

The doll itself? Well, as you can see here, Mina is a little cutie. She has five points of articulation - head, arms, and legs, and comes with a little outfit. I really love her boots. The faces are printed on, and they're ex.pressive. 

Series 2 of these dolls is already out, so that would be a thing. Having looked at them online, there is one I would like to get, but it will all depend on if I can find that one online. Still, actually kind of worth their costs, but if they were a few pounds cheaper that would be much better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 04-05-2020, 09:57 PM