Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(04-07-2020, 02:25 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: It's a very fancy bucket! Not too bucket-y, but it could be some special kind of bucket, like when you sit on it, you receive a revelation or something... Or get cake cravings.

That new Milo is amazing! I absolutely need both versions! I can't get them now, but I'll get them eventually, there's no other way, I need them. I kinda wish Azone started releasing dolls I'm not interested in, so that I could catch up. Not gonna happen, though, which is also great! I'm a total Azone junkie now.

Hmm, I'm sure I'll come up with something.

I am going to need to check my account but am kind of hoping that I might be able to order him? Ideally black haired version, but the silver could work for Dodger too. 

(04-07-2020, 11:35 AM)davidd Wrote: Here in the states, it is often possible to find citronella candles, which are burned to repel mosquitoes, in miniature galvanized metal pails.

This was a quick search. I did not check dimensions:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Purple-Pail-C...3796910919

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Set-Of-Two-Ci...4203767939

Unfortunately, I see that even though I looked on UK eBay, the sellers are in the States and the shipping costs are insane. But perhaps you can find something similar locally in a garden centre type shop.

Ahhhh. If I could get to a garden centre type I would be doing that. But those are interesting examples so I will check online - maybe one of the places that are still open might have something similar. 

(04-07-2020, 04:02 PM)Elfy Wrote: I like it as a sitting bucket for Basil.

I think he seems to like it too. 

(04-07-2020, 05:01 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: It’s a very suitable sitting bucket for Basil.

He does seem to enjoy it. 

- - - 

98. Size Test: Hayley

[Image: 68081267_72d57e190363e5d393db6c386cd4bdd7_standard.jpg]

Back when I showed off dear Time Bear, a few people asked what her jacket would look like on some of the dolls. Hayley is MSD sized, so here is how it looks. Length wise? It's pretty perfect, but it's far too wide on her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 04-07-2020, 09:56 PM