Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(04-11-2020, 01:09 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Her Insane Majesty also loves rocking horses (and other rocking / swinging things)! I wish we could take a group photo of them. I think she'd like Artie.

Artie will happily provide Her Insane Manjesty intel on the Room residents... for a price

(Yeah, I wish a group photo was possible. If I ever get hold of Insane Queen myself...)

(04-11-2020, 02:15 AM)davidd Wrote: Artie with an "A"? Are we doing the alphabet again?

Artie looks ready to make a daring escape!

(By 'we' I obviously mean, are 'you' doing the alphabet thing again?)

Yeah, it's a personal challenge thing to myself this year - as many rounds of the alphabet as I can manage. It forces me to think and prepare in advance, and it's also making me take photos of dolls I might not usually take photos with, especially since I'm now on to using a doll's name per letter. 

Artie needs no escape, the minute he's on the horse, he becomes an innocent. No one suspects him! 

(04-11-2020, 11:57 AM)Elfy Wrote: He looks so happy on his horse.

Don't tell anyone, but he does really enjoy it. 

(04-11-2020, 02:28 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Another alphabet round!
I can imagine Artie as an animated character.  The criminal-mastermind with a rocking horse sounds like a good gimmick.

As many as I can manage throughout the year, that's the plan! 

...Dammit, now I wish I had animating skills because I would love to do that. 

- - - 

102. B is for Bette

[Image: 68222395_2eb269b341aecd0ce51a3df360b23bb3_standard.jpg]

Quiet because she's shy and not because she's aloof, like people assume, Bette is the tallest of the 1:6 scale residents of the Room. She's made fast and firm friends with Sid and Mot, though, who are bringing the quiet girl out of her shell a bit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 04-11-2020, 11:44 PM