Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(04-19-2020, 11:58 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: He looks like he'd be fun to hang around with!

How do Descendants and EAH boys compare, size-wise? Can they share outfits?

Jay is pretty fun. 

Descendants boys are a bit thicker - I'll try a clothing swap later on. I think it would be possible?

(04-20-2020, 03:19 AM)davidd Wrote: Jay looks like someone who could be particularly annoying to Forces of Destiny Kylo Ben. Tanned muscular guy with long flowing hair flirting with Rey. Yeah. Def that!

I can envision Gaston challenging Jay to a duel. Because, y'know, tanned muscular guy with long flowing hair.

I mean Jay is only 16, so there might be a bit of awkwardness there... But you are right in that FoD Kylo Ben would be irritated with him.

Gaston is his one of friend's Dad. Though that friend does not have a doll yet, so,... yeah.

(04-20-2020, 12:37 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Hmmm, yes, how does he fit in with the room crew?

He's friends with Evie and Mal, so basically, a bit of a troublemaker! 

- - - 

111. K is for Kylo Ben

[Image: 68545053_42a14b810ac6a3cadcb94c8fe2ce50aa_standard.jpg]

(Yes, that is what we call him around here.) 

The designated actual member of the Skywalker bloodline of the newest trilogy and, let's be honest, they could have done better in the writing. A general thought of that trilogy, actually. 

Admittedly my take on the character errs more to comedic than actual serious because, well, come on, it's so easy to do.  We're trying for a redemption arc, but it's one step forward, four steps back. 

At least he's stopped snapping about his name.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 04-20-2020, 09:26 PM