Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(04-20-2020, 11:00 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: The emo-est of them all!

What a cool pose. I bet he practised it in front of mirror for hours wink

The Emo-est of Edgelords! 

Ssh, don't tell anyone! 

(04-21-2020, 01:51 AM)davidd Wrote: You totally changed this character's name for me forever. You know that, right? 

The upshot of that is that the improved hybrid name makes him funny rather than annoying. Well, he's still annoying, but in a funny way. I can now enjoy the last Star Wars trilogy more by laughing at it.

It feels more fitting for my comedic take, but I do find myself referring to the movie version like that too. 

Honestly, you know what this new trilogy has made me want again? The Hyperspace Hoopla. I feel like it would be hilarious

(04-21-2020, 11:28 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Is that a Hot Toys one...?
I really need to catch up on several movies.  Alas, no library these days.

It is, yeah. I mean, it's a fantastic likeness. 

I'd say Disney Plus but I don't know if The Rise of Skywalker is on there yet. It's very clear now that this trilogy was done with no forward planning so... Go in with the aim to just riff on things. 

(04-21-2020, 05:33 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Jay is a good-looking boy.  I did like his character the most of the boys in the movies.

And Kylo Ben has totally been practicing that pose in front or the mirror smile

I really wish the boys had been given a little more airtime. The movies became basically The Mal Show and... Okay, so I like the character, but there are a lot of negative things that the movies let her away with. I'd better not get into it. 

Of course he has! Just... don't tell anyone! 

- - - 

112. L is for Licca

[Image: 68585070_4cb1a31b519c915573bab1d0a7f36f7c_standard.jpg]

Sometimes, we all just need a bit of cute and colour in our lives, and I've found Licca here is a good provider of that. She's actually a Hatsune Miku Licca redressed in an outfit from a Jenny doll because... well, why not? Got to admit, the Licca dolls have a very cool aesthetic about them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 04-21-2020, 09:45 PM