Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(04-21-2020, 10:06 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Pastel cutie with turquoise-blue hair!!! Squeee!!! Heart

I love her!

The pastel colours just worked so well with her hair. 

She's definitely a little darling of my collection. I'd like to get another Licca at some point, but I prefer the ones with unusual hair colours and those seem to be priced a little more. 

(04-22-2020, 01:53 PM)davidd Wrote: Cute as a button! Purple, green, turquoise, pink... and a dash of ruby red to tie it all together! Love it!

Also the coolest thing? Her top is a dinosaur hoodie. How can you not love it? 

(04-22-2020, 05:00 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Such a brightly coloured girl there, love her hair in particular.my favourite shade of turquoise

She just really suits these pastel colours. And it is a gorgeous shade, I can see why it would be your favourite. 

- - - 

113. M is for Maudlynne

[Image: 68626597_06bdf7ae5d42b2719a3ea7ae8e1265f6_standard.jpg]

Maudlynne, who hates to have her picture take. I still adore this girl, who was my very first Tonner doll. I still wish the line had taken off more than it actually did,  because I would have loved to have seen her ghost friend Victoria made properly, or some of those fashion packs.

Still Mauds here is still a gorgeous girl. In the Room she's got good friends in China, Hayley, and Matilda, and they all play a lot of games together.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 04-22-2020, 09:52 PM