Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(04-23-2020, 03:55 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Maudsie (does she hate being called that, like the one living with davidd?) is such an awesome doll. That aloof face of hers is everything!

Nah, she's okay with being called it, though prefers just simply "Mauds" if you're shortening her name. Aloof is a great way to describe her ex.pression, even though I would say that's not her nature at all. 

(04-23-2020, 05:41 AM)davidd Wrote: Maudlynne is definitely the most "real" or "alive" fig of all my dolls and action figures. Yes, I wish Tonner had made some friends for her.

I know, it's so easy to read a good personality into this doll. Really wish Tonner had done more with the line. 

(04-23-2020, 05:37 PM)Elfy Wrote: Maudlynne (perfectly named) has a nose that was just to made to look down at people, even if they’re taller than her.

Ha! She thanks for you for the compliment - even if she doesn't really look down at people.

(04-23-2020, 05:56 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Have to agree with Elfy, she is definitely looking down her nose at everyone, but especially those who are taller than she is.

She’s adorable (and probably hates being told that!)

She doesn't really look down on people, she's quite a quiet sort, really. 

... Doesn't hate it, but doesn't much like it either. She's a bit contrary, sometimes. 

- - - 

114. N is for Nikolai

[Image: 68665970_9ffedf130d255e6ba4939fa72101d975_standard.jpg]

Nicu to his Aunts when they want to embarass him. Nikolai is the grandson and defacto heir to Count Dracula, and finds himself in the room with his Aunts Lucrezia and Mavis. Aunt Mavis is actually a bit of a kicker because he's older than her and yet she insists on being all... Aunt-like. As the defacto heir, there's a lot of standards that Nik, as he prefers to be called, tries to hold himself to - Grandfather ex.pects a lot, after all. 

He's dating Operetta, daughter of the Phantom, and they're trying to deal with his constant blood lust and want to drive his fangs into her. Not an innuendo.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 04-23-2020, 08:40 PM