Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(04-23-2020, 09:16 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: That coat is awesome. I wonder what would happen if he actually drank Oppie's blood, her not being exactly a human and having some neat powers could mix things up...

That is something we have yet to work out in the Room... Operetta is understandably a bit hesistant to volunteer for this ex.periment just in case someone can't control himself...

(04-24-2020, 02:50 AM)davidd Wrote: As neon says, that coat is superb. So are his hands! Cool fig!

Not an innuendo. Uh huh, right.   yay

The coat is from a Bratz doll - the Masquerade line I believe. The doll itself is a Monster High Create-A-Monster Vampire Boy. They really were worth the money if you could grab them. 

Well, he says it's not an innuendo. I have my doubts

(04-24-2020, 11:11 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Maudlynne is a cool-looking doll.
(04-23-2020, 08:40 PM)werepuppy Wrote: ... Aunt Mavis is actually a bit of a kicker because he's older than her ...
Somehow this sounds like some people I know of ...!
(If I recall, the uncle & the nephew were the same age.)

Thank you! 

Yeah, it can happen in really big families, and the Count does have a lot of daughters...

- - - 

115. O is for Oliver

[Image: 68711579_cbe6f4fffc2d6aac97af53ce2a011560_standard.jpg]

My only male Azone doll! (I keep hoping I'll manage to get hold of the one that will make the perfect Artful Dodger...) Oliver here is named for the novel Oliver Twist, as that was honestly my first thought when I saw him.  In the Room he tends to be a quiet sort, who more often than not finds himself saddled with the work that others do not want to do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 04-24-2020, 09:24 PM