Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(04-24-2020, 10:50 PM)Elfy Wrote: What happens to Oliver in the Room sounds very much like his namesake in the book.

That is a very accurate take on it. Though there is less thieving here. Mostly because I do not have an Artful Dodger yet - I do hope to get hold of one though. I know the perfect Azone for it! 

(04-24-2020, 11:16 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Ghe ish sho khuuteflrp! *wipes off drool*

Sorry, sorry. LOL He is so cute!
Azone in general hardly ever makes a not completely awesoe doll, but with Alvastaria series, they're really nailing it. Like nailing it squared. Nailing² it. I can't wait for my pirate boy, and I hope to get both new versions of Milo (I kinda want to get all versions of Milo, they're all exquisite).

The fact that Azone always seem to nail their releases really makes the getting into the a dangerous game because they are all so good and it's a slippery slope to start on. I do hope your pirate boy arrives soon! I just am waiting to be able to check my account and then maybe - maybe - I may be able to afford the version of Milo that is the perfect Artful Dodger. 

(04-25-2020, 12:10 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Oliver is such a cutie, he looks like he’s very serious about his job.

Oliver is very serious about so much. He needs someone around to show him how to have a laugh...

(04-25-2020, 02:51 AM)davidd Wrote: Oooh! Actual leather... or faux-leather... or leather-looking... cuffs on his shirtsleeves! I had not noticed that detail before!

I wonder what kinds of tools and accessories Oliver carries in that belt pouch? I imagine he always has the exact thing he needs at any given moment. 

Love the "newsboy cap." (Is that style still referred to as a "bunnet" in Scotland? That's what Wikipedia sez.)

Faux-leather, but it's a lot sturdier than some pleathers I've seen used. 

Oliver tends to pick up anything he might find useful and put it in his pocket - you never know what you might need

(It is yes! Though the term newsboy cap is used as well so it varies on where you are.)

- - - 

116. P is for Pepper

[Image: 68754287_8c7b8df042aa70e27e6b9200a90f6ae3_standard.jpg]

Kicking butt and taking names; it's all part of normal life of a top JET-SET spy! Though she still has to pass those classes that make up their cover story...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 04-25-2020, 08:29 PM