Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(05-05-2020, 11:50 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Plush/felt magnifying glass is a peculiar thing, but it looks like it works perfectly for him!

Basil of Baker Street can make his magnifying glass work for him.

(05-06-2020, 02:57 AM)davidd Wrote: Y'know, I made a concerted effort to track down the video disc last year, and I still have yet to watch it.

You should! It's a great film! Vincent Price as the bad guy and he's delightful!

(05-06-2020, 05:14 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Cheers for another round through the alphabet.  That could make a photo challenge all on its own... thinking of words to take pictures for...  in case anyone wanted to host a Thing...  xp

Hm.... Indeed....

- - - 

Can't Feel My Face

[Image: 69262848_66a8655e72e9a4921425a8b30a9648a4_standard.jpg]

And I know she'll be the death of me, at least we'll both be numb
And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come
But at least we'll both be beautiful and stay forever young
This I know, yeah, this I know

The Doctor and the Master. Best friends and enemies and so much more across the many centuries of their lives. It's complicated is an understatement of their lives. Trying to kill each other? That's their texting. 

(To ex.plain: I heard this song and realised how well it fitted the Doctor and the Master. I'd also recommend this version from the musical & Juliet which is somehow even more fitting.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 05-06-2020, 09:52 PM