Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(05-06-2020, 10:03 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Well, at least they seem to be having fun while they're killing each other smile

Well, one of them is Tongue. Nah, they both enjoy the insane dance they lead each other on. I think. The Master more than the Doctor. 

(05-06-2020, 11:51 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Haha, clever use f Z as the letter.

He looks very intent on the clues he’s searching for.

LOL, it can be hard to think up things for Z. 

Basil is always intent on solving a crime!

(05-06-2020, 11:53 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: The Master needs the Doctor far more than the Doctor needs the Master, is what I’ve always thought.  The Master does a lot of stuff in the hope that the Doctor will pay attention to him.

You're not wrong - the Master admitted as such in this latest season. But by the Doctor's own admittance, the Master is the only other person they know that's like them. It'll be interesting to see how things progess. Especially considering the latest twist to their saga. 

(05-07-2020, 05:23 AM)davidd Wrote: You've posed the figures in a most effective manner to convey their dance! Nicely done!

The post-processing provides a dreamlike effect.

It took a while to get the right pose! Nothing looked... good. So thank you! 

I was trying for something dreamlike! 

- - - 

128. The Child

[Image: 69307519_f14782feef17df23dee8e8fc3ff279c7_standard.jpg]

From The Mandalorian. Known as The Asset or The Child but fondly referred to as Baby Yoda by the fandom. This is the Build-A-Bear version of the adorable one and is pretty much 1:1 scale, from what I've been able to find out. Super soft, super adorable. 

Also The Mandalorian is a great addition to the Star Wars universe and I've been really enjoying it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 05-07-2020, 09:41 PM