Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(05-08-2020, 10:58 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: As ever, excellent taste in books behind the lovely dollies smile

We haven’t read any Rainbow Rowell, are they good? (Not that we need any new authors or books at the moment... )

I like those particular two because it's Rainbow Rowell taking on fantasy tropes as set up by Harry Potter and doing some pretty interesting things with them, so I would really recommend those though. To be fair, Carry On was it's own thing and then the sequel came out, and the way that ends implies there will be more. I think you'd like Carry On

(05-08-2020, 11:14 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Well, ain't that an awesome shelf! I should let my dolls play in the bookshelves some time.

It does make for interesting displays. Though that's actually my tidiest shelf at the moment, I really need to see to the others.

(05-09-2020, 02:43 AM)davidd Wrote: The Hello Kitty dress on the imposingly uncanny Marnie cracks me up!

It's this odd contrast that I just really like. I have tried other clothing pieces, and nothing works as well as that dress does for her. 

(05-09-2020, 01:02 PM)Elfy Wrote: Echoing Lejays comments on the bookshelves, especially the two Schwab’s which are great.

It's one of my shelves dedicated exclusively to hardbacks, so I have some of my nicer looking volumes there. I might rearrange stuff. Maybe. Hm. 

- - - 

130. Shenanigans

[Image: 69395635_70891fb266c71c004c0fc20de12ac975_standard.jpg]

This little cheeky chappie was a gift this past Easter, since I'm not really good with chocolate. He's a Charlie Bear, and he's meant to invoke a sort of naughty school boy feel. His little hat can be placed wherever you like, though the tie can't come off. He's only about 11 1/2" tall, so about 1/6 scale. Ah, he's lovely.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 05-09-2020, 09:49 PM