Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(05-11-2020, 11:14 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: And another ABC round is here!

I love Apple's plotline in the Room. There was actually a discussion on MH Arena about the same thing. I really like that take on Apple.

It's been part of my own thinking for Apple from the beginning, with some twists to come once I get to them... I just found her insistance on Destiny as Right very interesting considering she thought only of her good one. Fair can mean so many things, when applied to a person...

(05-11-2020, 11:20 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Apple is not the Bestest & Fairest of Them All, she’s actually quite selfish & self-centred.  Well, that’s what I’ve always thought in my head, with her insistence that everyone follow their Destiny.  It’s fine for her, as she has a Good Destiny, but not so good for Raven who has a Bad Destiny.

Exactly. I completely agree - if you look at my Life in the Room thread, you'll see I've got a plot-line on this on-going since the beginning...

(05-12-2020, 02:00 AM)davidd Wrote: Apple antics to start off another ABC round! Appropriate!

I wonder how many more ABC rounds I can get in this year...

(05-12-2020, 11:35 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Basil is quite the cool dude.
"Fairest of them all" on the outside doesn't necessarily mean so on the inside, I guess.

Basil is very happy to be thought of as cool.

Fair can mean so much when you apply the concept to a person...

(05-12-2020, 05:39 PM)Elfy Wrote: For a sort of villainess I don’t really mind Apple.

Canonically a hero, but I like twisting things a bit in my Life in the Room stuff... It's why Kylo-Ben is more of a comedic Emo Trying-to-be Edgelord than the figure he is in the films. Well, that and it's funnier to me. Apple's villainess stuff is... just based on thoughts I've had since the beginning of EAH. 

- - - 

133. B is for Briar

[Image: 69511345_3fee8f4ec949bc7e3bf8aca86ab96493_standard.jpg]

Briar Beauty, heir to the Sleeping Beauty fairytale. While her thoughts on the idea are mixed at best, she knows it's important for the stories to continue. In the Room, Briar is loyal (to a fault) to Apple, and this loyalty perhaps blinds her to some harsh realities she should face...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 05-12-2020, 08:37 PM