Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(05-15-2020, 10:37 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: She's a cutie.

To be honest, I don't like most of her outfits, but I really like her sculpt and her blue hair.

I think some of the outfits look nicer than others, and some look nicer actually as real outfits than they do doll outfits. It's like something is lost, a little, in the translation. 

Her hair is a fantastic blue though.

(05-16-2020, 03:50 AM)davidd Wrote: Ooh... she's kinda... alluring in a wicked sort of way!   Sweatdrop

Her mother did emphasis looks over anything else... 

(05-16-2020, 10:49 AM)Alliecat Wrote: She is cute.  I like dolls with kind of sassy ex-pressions more than the worried-please-hug-me ones.  She looks like she's up to something fun.
Hehe, yeah, I can relate to Dodger in the mornings too.

I think sassy is the best word for this ex.pression. She's always up to fun. 

Dodger's sleepy face is so relatable. 

(05-16-2020, 03:36 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: I did enjoy the Descendants films, and the dolls were fun as well.

I ended getting afew when they were on sale as the outfits are a pretty decent fit for the Pullips.  And they're more fun than a lot of the Barbie clothes.

The first wave or so were really easy to find here, but the later ones were not, which is a shame because some of the ones for the third movie had really interesting looks. 

- - - 

137. F is for Fiona

[Image: 69686343_a01490b99fa4201f3bb152e7b06691e4_standard.jpg]

Fiona Fatale, one of my BeGoth collection. She has a half shaved hairstyle and it's odd to think how that style now appears on Barbie dolls. Kind of wondering if we'll see other BeGoth styles appear on them...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 05-16-2020, 09:57 PM