Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
I love that Dr Who quote, it's one of my 3 favourites!
The others are: Sleep? Sleep is for tortoises! (4th Dr to Leela in Talons of Weng-Chiang)
And: Logic, my dear Zoe, merely enables one to be wrong with authority. (2nd Dr to Zoe in The Wheel in Space).

Hunter's release was great - his outfit is so cool, especially the hooded-vest-jacket-thingy. And his boots!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by Lejays17 - 05-18-2020, 10:44 PM