Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(05-20-2020, 02:39 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: BTS is stealing Addams girls' hearts! Except for Wednesday. I can't imagine that happening.

Jung Kook's outfit is rather cool!

The outfit was the draw to the doll if I'm honest...

Nah, they don't have the right level of chaotic energy for Wednesday's interest. ... Probably better for them. 

(05-20-2020, 11:13 AM)davidd Wrote: Apparently she has a thing for men in uniforms. Men in red uniforms.

Red is such a wonderful colour, the colour of blood, one of her favourite things. Or she's just bored with playing with Gaston now... 

(05-20-2020, 04:05 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Uh oh.  He could be stirring up quite a bit of the dynamics of the Room.
I don't know who this is...?, but, he looks interesting.

Unintentionally, at least at first.

You're in luck! Here's a closer look at him! 

- - - 

141. J is for Jungkook

[Image: 69865794_75e1764d80beeb2637dc016c4b1b44d0_standard.jpg]

Arrival date: 17th April 2020

Google is telling me that's how the name is spelled, btw. So! Another BTS doll. I don't even like the band, tbh, I just found the outfit on this guy pretty awesome and thought it might work for someone else. His price dropped really low on Amazon, so I picked him up. Outfit did not work on someone else, so he gets to keep it and I'll develop a character for him at some point. I mean, plenty of these idol singers end up as actors so... yeah. 

This is one of the Prestige dolls and if you can get them cheaper than their asking price, go for it, even if it's just to grab outfit pieces - they'll fit MH and EAH. MULTI LAYERED PIECES. A full sleeved shirt! 

Worth the cost for that alone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 05-20-2020, 10:21 PM