Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You don't have to like something, or even be interested in it to like dolls produced out of them smile that happened to me too in the past - I think the best example for me is Hatsune Miku. My knowedge of her meant having seen the leek animation with Värttinä's song added under it, and nothing more - and here I am, with 4 Pullips in the house, out of which 3 are different versions of Hatsune Miku Tongue I have to admit I did a little research when I got interested in her, so I do know a bit more about her franchise not (at this point I think I can safely call Vocaloid that), but I still haven't found a single song I liked. Well, I have to admit I'm not trying very hard, the type of music usually made using the software is not really my cup of tea.

I did spot the BTS dolls' elaborate outfits earlier, but none of them seemed interesting enough for the $50 price tag (converted from local currency) the few that are available locally are going for... especially because those have simpler, colourful suits, not the elaborate outfits the line your doll is from has sly
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by Loona - 05-21-2020, 05:35 AM