Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(05-21-2020, 10:47 PM)werepuppy Wrote: (Also I swear that wasn't as blurry when I looked at it earlier...)

Yeah, it's pretty blurry.  Whacked

I've been having this issue, too. It happens a lot on Instagram. The images sometimes become seriously degraded during the upload process. But also, sometimes it is merely a temporary display glitch. It's hard to tell most of the time if it's really an issue with the image, or simply with the display.

I also run in to issue when re-sizing images for posting to the forum. In particular, the text in my photo-stories goes all soft when I resize and upload the pages. I'm pretty sure it's something in my "workflow process," but I haven't yet figured out the underlying problem.

Looks like a pretty face sculpt on this BMR1959 fig. Could just be the artistic soft focus, though. Kinda like in the movies.

Do you find these BMR 1959 figs in stores? I've not seen them in person. But then, Walmart is about the only place I ever look for toys, and they tend to only carry basic playline versions of everything.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 05-22-2020, 01:26 AM