Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
Yes, that's the Picture Day release.

I wasn't interested in Oppie for the longest time, her character is great, but the photos I saw on internet didn't make her look like a doll I must own, plus she's got a lot of red going on. But when I was doing my first ADAD in 2018, one of the MHA members who also joined for a bit was posting a lot of awesome Oppie pics and totally enabled me to get one, my Killer Style. While I generally love red hair (although I really prefer more natural shades), for some reason, I don't like it on Operetta. I think it's the combination of that particular shade of red with that particular shade of lilac. But other than that, she's gorgeous and I'm glad I have her. Might reroot her at some point.

The collector MH dolls were supposed to be SDCC releases of MH version of Pennywise from It and the Grady twins from The Shining. At first it seemed like a hoax, and then they got completely cancelled shortly after being confirmed as genuine (it happened around the same time as SDCC cancellation), so I didn't even post about it here, because it's just sad. When Mattel previously decided not to feature MH at SDCC, they turned the SDCC exclusives into Mattel Shop exclusives (that was the fabulous Origins 2pack), so I thought they'd do the same with these dolls. But there may have been additional issues with production, due to the whole pandemic mess.

I really hope your meds will start working as intended soon and that you'll be able to get some healthy sleep in! Hang in there!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by neon_jellyfish - 05-25-2020, 06:57 PM